Hey! I'm Shavin 👋
I was the co-founder of the product & service design agency called Very Bad Wizards. I created it to guide teams to validate product ideas before writing any code.
Clarity is more important to me than being slick and fancy. My life's work entails leveraging a simple set of tools that will enable customers to make progress. This is to make the entire product development process more peaceful in general.
I have a strong sense of responsibility for the customers I'll be serving and the team I'll be working with.
My work has been featured in these publications:
- "Productized Services" - Trends.vc Issue #65
- "Building better products & services faster" - Sunday Times Newspaper
- "An Introduction to Design Sprints" - Readme
- "The Wizards helping startups to find their niche" - The Sunday Morning Newspaper
- "Building a bare minimum feature" - Hacker News Front Page, UX Collective